Hardware surface processing can be divided into: hardware oxidation processing, hardware painting processing, electroplating, surface polishing processing, hardware corrosion processing and so on
Surface Machining of Hardware Parts:
1. Oxidation processing: When hardware factories produce finished hardware products (mainly aluminum parts), they adopt oxidation processing to harden the surface layer of hardware products and make them less prone to wear and tear.
2. Spray paint processing: Hardware factories adopt spray paint processing when producing large hardware products. Hardware parts are prevented from rust through spray paint processing, such as daily necessities, electrical shells, handicrafts, etc.
3. Electroplating: Electroplating is also the most common processing technology for hardware processing. Through modern technology, the surface of hardware is electroplated to ensure that the products will not mildew and embroidery under long-term use. The common electroplating processing includes screws, stamping parts, battery pieces, car parts, small ornaments, etc.
4. Surface polishing: Surface polishing is generally used in daily necessities for a long time. Through surface burr treatment of hardware products, for example, we produce a comb, which is a hardware made by stamping, so the edges and corners of the stamped comb are very sharp, and we must polish the sharp parts of the edges and corners into smooth faces, so as not to cause harm to human body in the process of use.
The machining method of CNC machined part surface first depends on the technical requirements of the machined surface. However, it should be noted that these technical requirements are not necessarily the requirements specified in the part drawing, and sometimes they may be higher than the requirements on the part drawing in some aspects due to technological reasons. For example, the machining requirements for the surfaces of some CNC machined parts are increased due to non-coincidence of benchmarks, or higher machining requirements may be put forward due to being used as fine benchmarks.
After the technical requirements for the surface of each CNC machined part are defined, the final machining method that can ensure the requirements can be selected accordingly, and the machining method that requires several steps and each step can be determined. The selected CNC machining method should meet the requirements of part quality, good machining economy and high production efficiency. To this end, the following factors should be considered when selecting the processing method:
1. The machining accuracy and surface roughness that can be obtained by any CNC machining method have a considerable range, but only in a narrow range is economic, and the machining accuracy in this range is economic machining accuracy. Therefore, when selecting processing methods, the corresponding processing methods that can obtain economic processing accuracy should be selected.
2. The properties of CNC workpiece materials should be considered.
3. The structural shape and size of CNC workpieces should be considered.
4. Productivity and economic requirements should be considered. In mass production, high-efficiency advanced technology should be adopted. Even the manufacturing method of the blank can be fundamentally changed, and the labor amount of mechanical processing can be reduced.
5. The existing equipment and technical conditions of the factory or workshop should be considered. When selecting processing methods, the existing equipment should be fully utilized, the potential of the enterprise should be tapped, and the enthusiasm and creativity of workers should be brought into play. However, consideration should also be given to continuously improving the existing processing methods and equipment, adopting new technologies and improving the technological level.